home studio recipes art

Friday, September 10, 2010

Working on Etsy store

So I have been diligently working on my etsy store so I can get my lovely jewelry creations entered and up for sale, along with creating other lovely items to add and I think I'm almost there!!!  It is a lot harder than I thought it would be to create banners, buttons, etc. for my websites.  Of course I'm no techny so thank god for the internet and all those wonderful people who have posted tutorials for those of us that are new to the game.  It's been a really rough 3 weeks for me with medical issues and all kinds of tests to go through to find out what is wrong.  Now I just get to play the waiting game to find out what the next step is.  Thankfully I have so many projects to work on when I feel up to it, which hasn't been much lately.  Well here is a picture of my banner, let me know what you think as I am new to this.
 
09 10