home studio recipes art

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Dream Home ❀♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥❀

I so love French Country decor and homes/cottages.  In researching and looking for inspiration for my own home to turn it into that sanctuary I'm looking for, I found some wonderful inspiration.
I so love the beauty and tranquility this home inspires.  Who wouldn't love coming home to this after a hard days work?


I can just picture this as my entrance to my backyard oasis.  Sitting at my lovely wrought iron bistro set sipping on Italian coffee and listening to the birds in the morning.  


This would be another entrance to yet another garden retreat to spend my time planning all the marvelous creations I plan to make.

And, of course, what garden would be complete without a cherub fountain?  I just love this.  I actually have a wonderful spot in front of my house that this would fit perfectly in.  I'll have to find that photo and put it in later.


Oh and the much needed solarium for all the wonderful plants and herbals I love to grow so much.  Now if I could just win the lottery so I could build it all!  ;-) (✿◠‿◠)


Here's an actual house plan that I found that I would love to build if I had the money.  I'm so in love with it, especially the circular aspect by the garage.

No comments :

 
09 10