home studio recipes art

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Making Buttons for my Blog

So I learned a very, very valuable lesson to make sure and not use someone else' button unless it says "grab it" or something to that effect and to make sure that the blinkies etc. are from a free site.  I guess I assumed that most people were using the same free stuff...well you know what "assume" means....so sorry to have made an *ss of myself. 

However this did inspire me to create a few of my own.  Here are the ones I have created from my own pictures and scrapbook items.  Let me know what you think. 


I have a few more ideas so I'll be spending some more time with my photoshop and play around.    I know there is so much more to learn and I'm having such a blast learning.  Have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Lisa Kay

No comments :

 
09 10