home studio recipes art

Friday, February 17, 2012

Digital Images Before and After

Well I have finished (finally) one of the digital projects I have been working on.  Tomorrow I will test how it prints, keep your fingers crossed.  I thought I would show you a before and after of the photos I have been working on of the Ziegfeld Follies Girls.

So here is the photo I started with

Just a plain, gritty black and white, but still a very good photo.  And this is what I did to it.

I thought it turned out really good.  I had a lot of fun playing with all the images I used and have turned them into a collage sheet which I intend to share later.  I'm just hoping the quality will remain when printed.  I don't have a very good printer (I'm hoping to invest in a better once this year) but it manages all right.

So stay tuned!

Hugs, 


9 comments :

art by wendy said...

I love what you did with the photo! great job!:O)

art by wendy said...

very nice! I like what you did with the photo! :O)

laxsupermom said...

Wow! Love the way you enhanced the photo! Thanks for sharing.

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said...

wow. you are a photoshop whizzard! Great job.

Lisa, I am actually coming to your site from the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

Use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

The Old Parsonage said...

Cool - I don't do anything digital YET:)

Love how it turned out!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Leann

Gaby Bee said...

You've done a great job! Love it!

Hugs,
Gaby

Witha said...

Great job! I love it :D

Unknown said...

You are amazing! What a transformation. Still enjoying following you:)

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your site.
Here is my website ig

 
09 10