Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Valentine Images

For Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day I have made my first set of scrapbook papers, elements and wordart.    I have always enjoyed participating in Pink Saturday and have met such lovely people along the way that this is my way of saying thank you for your friendship and kindness. I hope you enjoy them.  I made a collage sheet of the elements so hopefully that will be easier for you to use.  Just right click on the images and "save as".  Let me know what you think of them.  Please also check out Seasonal Sunday





Also, I hope you will check out my friend Marilou's blog.  She always has such beautiful creations on there and they are very inspiring.  By the way,  I will be having a give away of a piece of jewelry that I am making early next week, I hope you will check back later for it.  Have a wonderful weekend.

P.S.  I had a very good question regarding Terms of Use.  Since I have never done this before and I am very "green" to the world of digital images and sharing I guess my terms would be Free to Use for personal use, but please do not use for resale or in a commercial project without first altering the images enough to make them your own creation.  It took me all week to make the images and lot of sweet and not so nice words spoken to the computer, but I really just wanted to make something fun for my visitors and followers for Valentine's day.  Thanks again for visiting.

Hugs,


Post a Comment
 
09 10