home studio recipes art

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Digital Images

So I thought I would give you a little taste of what I've been working on.  I have taken some photos of the Ziegfeld Follies Girls, which I love, and have enhanced them for use in another project I will be finishing later this week.  Let me know what you think.



I'm really liking how they are turning out.  If all goes well and the quality of print is as good as the digital I may be in luck.  I'm almost finished and then I can start on the project I plan to incorporate these images into tomorrow.  Check back later.

Hugs, 


7 comments :

Gaby Bee said...

I was doing some blog hopping and found you.
These images are gorgeous, love especially the second one!

Have a fab day!
Gaby

Love your header:)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey Its Cheri from Its so very Cheri. I am following you and if you haven't made your way over to check out www.ItsSoVeryCheri.com please do and follow me back. I also have another post on my site for a give-a-way each week for those who follow me on the new Linky Follower tool.

Cheri

Unknown said...

Wow these images are awesome, you are truly talented! Following you on Linky Followers.

Unknown said...

I do so love these pics! You do have a talent. I have been on the linky followers blog hop for two days and have met some of the most talented and amazing people. I am looking forward to following you. Please check out my blog.

My Turn (for us)

http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com

Thanks, I enjoyed it!

Witha said...

Hi there! Nice images
I'm your new Linky Follower. I'd love for you to follow back :D

Thanks
Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would love to learn how to do digital imaging. I used picnik for editing a tad and now that is going away - seemed like it took me forever to figure that out - don't know if I am up for this dog learning new tricks!

Your images are great!

Anonymous said...

I just could not depart your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your guests?
Is gonna be back regularly to inspect new posts
Also see my site - ig

 
09 10