Friday, November 11, 2011

Pink Friday and Pink Saturday

This is my first time participating in Pink Friday and I am really excited to visit everyone's blogs.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday so far.  I have been in a bit of a nostalgic mood lately, probably because I just recently celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary.  My hubby and I had planned to renew our vows on our 10th and celebrate it in my home town in Washington State since my mother couldn't be there for our wedding, but with the economy the way it is we just couldn't swing it.  So instead I am dreaming of the wedding dress I will wear when we do renew our vows.  I hope you like what I am thinking of.











I know that I want to go vintage and pink.  If I can't find exactly what I'm looking for than I will just have to make it myself!

I'm linking to:


Hugs, 

Post a Comment
 
09 10