home studio recipes art

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Mandala Art Course

While going through some of the blogs I love and the art sites I belong to, I became aware of a free Mandala Art Course going on at Willowing.  How exciting!!  I, of course, signed up for it as I have always wanted to learn how to do mandalas.  It is always wonderful when artists offer free courses like these.  Many thanks to Guadalupe, who is also one of the guest teachers for the upcoming year long Lifebook class also offered by Tamara LaPorte the creator of Willowing.  My husband purchased this course for me as my birthday and Christmas present and I am so very thankful that he did that for me.  I'm really excited about it and love all the classes I take on Willowing.  I hope that you will check it out.  Happy Creating.


No comments :

 
09 10