home studio recipes art

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Tag from Breakfast at Tiffany's

I found this lovely new scrap kit by Sweet Cravings scrap called Breakfast at Tiffany's you can find it here.  She has some really adorable kits.  I bought a few others and can't wait to make some tags with them.  I also used a tube from PSP Emporium here and I am using a design by Anna Liwanag. You need to have a license to use their tubes and I will be adding mine to my image as soon as I receive my license number from them.  As I'm learning to use the different softwares that I have I hope to add some tutorials to my blog.  So without further adieu here is my new tag.

I've also added a navigation bar to my blog and have new blogs solely dedicated to my recipes, canning and other healthy eating tips.  A new blog for my art and a new blog for my art swaps.  I hope you will check each of them out.  I am currently making ornaments for my ornament swap being hosted by the Bloggerette Society.  I hope you will visit them here.



No comments :

 
09 10