home studio recipes art

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Look For My Blog

Since I finally got my computer back up and running I decided I needed a new look for my blog.  Although my blog is named Belles Roses Romantiques (French for Beautiful Romantic Roses), it's really a blog filled with my artwork, thoughts, poetry and creativeness.  I guess I should have thought of a different name, but I so love roses.  When I started my blog the intention was for it to be a place for me to share my writings, musings and other such stuff.  Along the way I've taken a few art classes and found a new love in life.  Drawing, painting, sketching, sculpting and mixed media art and digital art.  So I decided to make a background more set up for the artist in me.    I hope that you enjoy it.  Happy creating everyone!



No comments :

 
09 10