home studio recipes art

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wonderful Present Received

On Thursday I received the most wonderful present in the mail from Paula at Tattered Gold, which I'm going to share with you.  Paula had contacted me to let me know she wanted to send me a present for becoming her 100th follower and I was just super excited.  I've never gotten anything like that before.  I was expecting something small and wonderful, but I received this!










Imagine my surprise when the post lady rang the bell and handed me this lovely addressed large box.  I was like a kid in the candy store.  I love all my items so very much and I have so many wonderful projects planned for them.  Thank you so much Paula, you are a dear and it's great to get to meet someone from home.  You are an awesome lady!!



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome, Lisa! Thank you for becoming my 100th follower!! Enjoy those treasures, for I so look forward to seeing what your final masterpieces!!

Warmest wishes, my friend! P.S. Love your new blog look! Tre chic!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful goodies. How very generous and fun. You will be able to make lots of things. I hope that you will post some of the nice things you make. Thanks for sharing.

 
09 10