home studio recipes art

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Artistcellar

In preparation for my new art class I'm taking this month through Willowing (see button on sidebar) and the the class I'm currently taking from Suzi Blu (button on sidebar) I found this awesome place to get paints.  They totally rock!  When I received my paints the owner put in a free sample of some fibers for me to try and I absolutely love them.  I've not finished my project but as soon as I do I will post a picture.  You must take a moment to check them out.
Artistcellar

They have some wonderful additions to their website and I'm truly excited by the fibers they are offering!  I love the paints I purchased also.  I bought several pots of the Byzantia and Pearlise.  In the Byzantia I purchased the following colors:  Acanthus, Constantine and Cerisanctum;  Pearlise I purchased Japanese Pink and Clamshell.  I can't wait for my art allowance so I can pick up some more items from their store.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

No comments :

 
09 10