Saturday, October 23, 2010

So I became inspired the other night, or maybe it was really boredom ; ) that prompted me to take the two pumpkins I'd purchased at Joanne's and paint them.  One I painted completely white and the other I sort of whitewashed and added glitter to add a little spice.  Here they are drying.


On the large pumpkin I used the pink ribbon shown on the small one along with a pretty lacy white ribbon and added some little pearls.  On the little one I used a pale pink ribbon and also added the pearls.  Then I took filo clay and made little candy corns and painted them pink, pale pink and white and of course glittered them! I think they turned out rather cute.










Wishing everyone a happy Pink Saturday.  Don't forget to visit our wonderful hostess Beverly!



 
Post a Comment
 
09 10