home studio recipes art

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Art Studio Revamped

So as many of you artists/crafters know our studios are always in a state of chaos and re-organizing.  I think part of it is, or at least for me, that I am always getting new supplies and saving up items like cardboard, boxes, bubble wrap and other such items to incorporate into my art projects.  Right now my room is a hodge podge of used pieces I've kept instead of selling at a garage sale or donating to Goodwill.  I would eventually like my studio be a white and black theme, so as time allows I paint a piece here and there.

So without further ado here are the latest pictures of where I create.
















It is always a little bit messy as I am in there at least once a day.  I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get the video camera set up so I can start filming some tutorials to put on my YouTube channel.  I hope each of you enjoy your studios as much as I enjoy mine.  Happy creating!

Hugs,


No comments :

 
09 10