home studio recipes art

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Lil Scrap of Heaven Design Team Call Entry

As I have been getting back into the swing of creative things, I have entered a Design Team Call for the ning site A Lil Scrap of Heaven. I love this group! I hope you will check them out because it is a great place to meet people, get creative, partake in wonderful swaps and so much more.  I'll also be posting a video to my YouTube channel within the next couple days.

I will also be video taping some tutorials, so I hope you will check those out.  I'm just getting started on this YouTube thing, but it's pretty fun.  I hope you enjoy my project.


I took a paper mache dress form and covered it with Graphic 45 Birdsong Paper and then dressed her in tulle, feathers, ribbon, pearls, bling on a candle stick painted in Vanilla cream acrylic paint and aged with Viva Decor Inca Gold in Hematite.  I also made a little trinket box to go with her.





the brass flower I covered with Vintaj Patina in Copper and then added a beautiful teal Swarovski crystal.  The butterflies are cute out from the same paper used for the dress form and the box, Graphic 45 Birdsong collection.  One with a background of black and one of cream and then added a little bling.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you go check out A Lil Scrap of Heaven. 

Happy Creating,


No comments :

 
09 10