home studio recipes art

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roses On My Table ATC swap - Ocean

One of the newest art groups I joined is Roses On My Table and I absolutely love this group.  One of the group swaps I'm participating in is the ATC swap.  I am so utterly addicted to these tiny art creations.  I love it when I get my cards from my swap partners in the mail.  It's like Christmas in a tiny envelope.  This is my first time swapping at Roses On My Table and the theme is Ocean.  I had a lot of fun making my cards.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.








I wished the picture quality would have turned out a little bit better.  I am still learning how to work this digital camera.  There are so many functions on it that at time it is a bit overwhelming!


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautifully created, Lisa.
Have a great holiday weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, I just joined this group too! I also signed up for Zinnia's class at the Artful Gathering! I found a couple of other bloggers there too that are my Followers, at least 3 anyway this is going to be fun! Hugs Marilou

 
09 10