home studio recipes art

Sunday, October 3, 2010


I came across this wonderful offer while visiting Plumrose Lane and signed myself up for it. I just had to share this because it is such a wonderful opportunity and Willowing is such a creative, inspiring artist and person.  If money were not so tight (fixed budget, since I quit working to stay home with family and take care of my health issues) I would definitely pay her for this wonderful class.

The topic of the class is just what the doctor ordered, so to speak.  All about healing!!  This is such a sad month for me as I lost my father to cancer this month, so what better way to deal with the hurt and loss than by taking an art class centered on healing *sigh*.  It's super easy to sign up for the class here is the link Art Class plus I have the button on my sidebar.  Also check out the YouTube link I've provided to learn more about this awesome class.  Video


I hope you take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Thank you so much Tam!!

No comments :

 
09 10